Thursday 20 October 2011

Ohai!

Random pic 

Hellooooo! Blogging at this hour! Didn't online almost two weeks because of the #STUPID unifi ;( I think my blog is totally dead, and now I'm going to make my bloggie alive! :p 


PMR had officially over. I think all form 3 students is enjoying their holidays right ? But when I go school, I saw a lot of form 3 students come to school. I like "they come for what ?" -.- However, I think I'm the one who feels nervous. Yea, I'm feeling nervous for my cousin christine ng because I don't hope that she fails any subjects. I know that I'm the good cousin ever! *KILLMEPLEASE* 


I'll be sitting for my Seni test tmrw. I don't feel like going actually. But my mom sure not allow me to do that, sigh. How I wish form 4 subjects are easy as primary school one lol -.- It's so hard to pass form 4 subjects now :'( 


Lastly, good luck to me agian! Keep fighting! ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment