Saturday 5 November 2011

In time!

Hello girls and boys! :D Had an outing @ 1 Utama with the love one, sista yeeying :) Actually is a last minute plan, since she saw twitter or facebook that Uniqlo store had opens today! They FREE UNIQLO NEW DESIGN TOTE BAG ! Available to the first 300 customers only on opening day. I reach there is almost 10am, and the tote bag is already finished :/ I like "wtf?!" Not fair ! ;( 

Nvm, its okay. I forgive them, lol -.- Some shirt is super duper cheap and quality is quite good. Besides, We had bought two basic tee for brother Kent as his birthday present :D 

I had my breakfast at McDonald's before we head to cinema :) I ordered a Filet-O-Fish set because it's been long time I didn't eat this set :p 

We watched In Time! The movie two words can describe : Awesome shit !! :D You might go watch this movie, recommended :) 

After that, we headed to Sushi Zanmai to had our lunch :p  


Drooling drooling ? :p

That's all for today, byee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment