Monday 23 January 2012

The first day of CNY !

It's the first day of Chinese New Year, I'm just came back from grandma house. Nothing much to do at home, so I decided to blog :) I don't want my blog become a dead blog, so I just blog whenever I feel want to blog :p 


Chinese New Year is one of my favorite festivals because I can wear all the new stuff that I bought. All should I say can wear it all the time ? As you know, all the Chinese will gather with their family to have reunion dinner together, of course included me. But my reunion dinner like sucks ? I feel I didn't ate anything. The restaurant service is really really bad, food served really really slow, wtf -.- What a reunion dinner ? They spoiled my mood :( 


Will have an outing with my babe during CNY. So stay tuned for my post... 


Once again, 
GONG XI FA CAI ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment