Friday 3 February 2012

The 3rd day of February

Hello guys! Sorry for not update quite long time. And sorry again, I'm not update about my CNY. Since I didn't took so much pictures and it is nothing special too. So I decided not to update. I'm blogging now with my fucking bad mood. You want know why? Because of facebook. My facebook account for security reasons and my account is temporarily locked. There ask me get a code to verify my account. I didn't get any code as text message lol -.- I think facebook is lying or there something's not working? I need someone help me to verify my account. So sad, there's no one can solve the problems :x  Should I sign up the new one? Btw, I want my facebook account back :'( Photos, friends all gone. 


God, please let me get a code as text message or whatever, please. I'm begging you soooooooooo badly :( 


Lastly, we have 4 day holidays. I think I will never in good mood before I get my code to verify my facebook account :/


HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment