Sunday 5 February 2012

I LOVE HONG KONG !

Hello peepo! :D I'm here to blog again! This is the post about the CNY, the dragon of year, 2012. Actually is nothing special, is just like normal weekend. At first, I'm going to meet my babes @sherinlim and @nicolehew today. While I'm having my breakfast, I received a text message from them that they can't go. One no transport, another one needed to balik kampung in urgent lol -.- I'm getting very angry that time, I like 'why you no plan nicely?'. But now mood become better after did some shopping with my lovely family at 1U :p 

Outfit of the day: 
 Top MNG  Skirt Brands Outlet  Bag Sungei Wang  Shoe Padini 


Since CNY of this year is going to end. No need to buy new year stuff right? And we're walking around at 1U like a lifeless family? Lol :s So mama decided go for movie. Before the movie start, we go Nyonya Colours to had our brunch :) 

 Yummyyyyyyy! :p

I LOVE HONG KONG ! The movie is quite awesome for us. How about you?

Btw, I bought zebra luggage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment