Tuesday 7 February 2012

I knew that that was the last day.

The fireworks 


Chinese New Year of this dragon of year is officially ended and today is the last day of holidays. Have you guys mustered your spirit to get back to school or work ? If you're not, better do so. There's no more holidays although I wish to have more. Missing the time when I spend the whole day with the lovely family :(


By the way, my facebook account is back ! :D :D I just used papa's phone number to verify it and I get the code ! Anyway, facebook is not cheating on me/us lol -.- Sorry, @Mark Zuckerberg that I blamed on you :p And and, I saw one post that FACEBOOK WILL END ON MARCH 15TH, 2012 ! :/ Is it true ? Even though are true, I think you guys have to save all your photos that your laptop/computer don't have. I do the same thing also :) 


Lastly, I wish all of you 
HAPPY SCHOOL REOPEN DAY !


I gtg, byeeeee ! 

1 comment: