Sunday 20 March 2011

19th March 2011 ♥


Part 1,
It's yesterday, I day out with my bestie in Sunway Pyramid. Do you know who's my babes? :) Hmm... Don't know rite? It's okayy, I will introduce them to you later :) So, the first thing we do when we reach there had our movie. I forgot the movie name, so just skip kay? ;)
After that, we had our lunch at Ajisen Ramen. I think I'm getting bored of eating japanese cuisine :O
After had our lunch, we have nothing to do. So, we decided to go Sunway Resort Hotel to chill.

Oops ! It's time to introduce to you my bestie
Jo Yee

Kelly

Huan Kirk, Thiam Meng and Kai Lun

Part 2,
At the same day, my friends and I celebrated my babe Sherin's early birthday party at babe Nicole's house in Bandar Sunway.
Originally, we decided to lie her we didn't help her do her birthday party. When she knew we do not have to do a birthday party for her, she is so-so sad. Finally we told her the truth ! :)
Guess what we eat at babe Sherin's birthday party? :) Don't know rite? Let me tell you now. Is steamboat and bbq ! ;D
We bought 12 cupcakes for her at Cupcake Chic@Sunway Pyramid. It's expensive and tasteless :(

Camwhore Time,
Birthday girl Sherin

Babe Nicole
Babe Xue Yi


Love ya, bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment