Friday 18 March 2011

Hello !

Hello !
 My name is Yee Chien.
I rock in my own way.
Family is my priority and boyfie is my soul.
 I got one old blog before because some problem so I have to open the new account and I will updated my blog often :)
So please always follow my blog and leave a comment when you leave.
Thanks !

It's Wednesday 16th March 2011,
On that day, I hang out with my babes and baby boy in Pyramid

So, the first thing we do when we reach there was go for karaoke session at Amp Square :)
Everytime go for karaoke session, I always scolded by my friends waste money because I not even sing just see people sing. Hahaha ! I so funny rite? :D
On that day, I finally take my first step. Thanks to my babes and baby boy

Then, we had our lunch at Robot Sushi. Thanks sista yee ying for the recommendation :)
Just take two picture of the lunch :S
Others i forgot to take picture of it because Im starving.
Teehee...

Babes Xue Yi

Baby Boy

Good night ! :)

2 comments: