Saturday 26 March 2011

Flight for this love.

Hello guys ! :]
Oh well... There were few school friend asked me, where do I live? And my answer is Subang. The people said orh, subang jaya is it? Then my answer is No! Is subang, kampung baru subang.

Hmm...... Since I'm so bored, let me show you guys where is SUBANG
Everyday i go to school, I also must go through airport.
I'm not going to introduce the airport.
Sooo... See pictures kay :)


Oh yah, do you guys know that Earth Hour is today?!
Do you see our earth is soooo cute?
Come on, humans ! Be a good citizen and save our earth ! We should pay more alert to global warming from now on :) We want peace in world, am I right?

Guesss what?!
TAKE ACTION TO SAVE OUR EARTH ! On 26 March 2011, 8.30pm.
Switch off your lights !! For Earth Hour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment