Tuesday 29 March 2011

Cold for a moment :)

It's Sunday, 27th March 2011,
"Hello earth, what's going on? I hope you're alright!" TT
Thanks to the crazy weather, if not my brother will not brought us to such a beautiful place :) Where is there? Heehee... Don't rush, don't rush... I'll tell you later, lets see the pretty pictures first :)

When we reach there, I am very excited beacuse I'm very close to the nature and the air is sooooo fresh!

Do you see?? The water is so clean and clear !

Oh well, it's time to let you know where is the place.
HAHAHAHAHA ! You guys have cheated slightly !
Actually I not comfirm where the place are. I will tell you on next post.

Before went back home, my brother brought us to another beautiful place.
Taadaaaa.... !

Awesome huh? :D

Had a nice day with them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment