Saturday 16 April 2011

Famous blogger? :)

Hello guys !! ;)
Today is a rainy day, so coooooold!
Okie, back to topic!
My life like a machine, keep doing the same things everyday. Go to school early in the morning, homework, sleep, eat and Facebook :S Tomorrow morning also doing the same things. Do you guys same with me? Occasionally, I need a little entertainment to amuse me. As you know my bloggie is not famous and boring too, it is baby boy told me last night :( So that I just can visit people blogs. Now, I wanna show you my little entertainment :D Awwww, I excited to blogging today post!

'Oh my, who is this girl? Like Angelababy or mixed?' Haha, she is the very famous blogger that I cannot miss out her every post. Her name is Chuckei baby Jane ♥ Her blog is nice to read and not boring too. If one blog is boring then her/him blog will become a dead blog, this is what I think.
Her visitors increased quite a lot recently. As i knew, she has play photo shooting by herself or her lil sister using her Panasonic Lumix GF-1 camera. She will not get pocket money from her parents, including all of her stuff such as camera, mobile phone and even travel also using her own money. Is for this reason that I adore her.
Havent "LIKE" her page on Facebook? Facebook search Chuckei Baby Jane.
Chuckei baby Jane blog>> http://www.chuckei.com/

'Awwwww, this girl is so pretty! Is it her sister?' Yea, you are right! Her name is AshLey, is Chuckei baby Jane lil sister. She is the famous blogger too I think. When I was 15, I start read her blog. I cannot miss out her every post too. I'm greedy? Teehee... Her blog is very interesting to read. When she update any post, her post title is very cute. Should not be used cute to describe, there should be creative. Is it right? :)

It is I grasp of them. Thank you :) ♥
Hey guys, wait!

My new haircut ! ;)
Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment