Sunday 3 April 2011

Pray for Japan!

 As you know 311 Earthquake in Japan make a lot of japanese people lost their homes. When I was young, I wanted to travel in Japan. Everytimes I told my mama I wanna travel in Japan, her answer is always the same " You are so young now, you are afraid you have no chance after you can make your own money to travel In Japan? Japan will not go away." Now I found that I really no more chance travel in Japan :(

You can see all the tourist attractions of Japan have been destroyed by the earthquake. We have no more sushi, japanese food, cannot see cherry anymore :( In Japan, many people without food, water, homes and families. There is no more milk for the baby to drink, many crops were infected with radiation and so on. You can imagine if we like them have lost everything, can you guys survive?

In Japan, a mojor earthquake will be razed to the ground, 10 thousand people killed, more than 200 people homeless.
"Hello earth, earthquake in Japan was a prelude to 2012??" TT
Guys cherish your life every minute every second. *okayy, I know I almost every post ask you guys to cherish, cherish, cherish. But it is the facts*

Lets together Pray for Japan! !
Take care, Byee!



No comments:

Post a Comment