Friday 22 April 2011

I'm lovin' it

Time for some updates! Thank god I no go school today because my teacher bring my class boys to go one day trip(ya, just only boys). Since little girls in my class so my friends and I decided don't go to school, HAHA. Just gonna do a short post for today :) Early in the morning like 7am, I woke up then I follow mama having our breakFAST! FAST?? Is it fast food? Ya! You're right! One of my favourite, McDonald! 
I'm lovin' it 

Family Breakfast Box A 

2 or 3 peoples can order the Box A. 3 or 4 peoples can order the Box B. It's cheap and super duper delicious!! I know you guys is hating eat breakfast like mee, rice or else. It's boring and unhealthy. So start now go try something different :)

Ps://Today is Earth Day, start your environmental protection now!!       

No comments:

Post a Comment