Wednesday 27 April 2011

27042011 ♥

It's blogging time again!! I'm actually busying studies right now because examination is around the corner. But I'm kinda lack of inspiration so I decided to update my blog first :) Today is our 1 year 7 months Anniversary Just gonna do a short post for today. I'm not haging out with him about one month or two month? As you know, I have to wait after examination and the two weeks holiday on May. Before this, I just got a little bit time dating with him at school :|

Here's a sweet love poem I found it from google, Your love is so strong and bright

Your love is so strong and bright it leaves me with a smile when I fall assleep at night, when I'm dreaming hours seems as minutes because I cherish every moment with you in it. Waking up to your voice "good morning" sends my heart and soul high a soaring, love is said to last only till death but our love will prove stronger than our final breath, what I'm saying is I LOVE YOU MY LOVE

The song for you:
You make me wanna - BLUE

Happy 1 year 7 months Anniversary !!

No comments:

Post a Comment