Sunday 1 May 2011

Fast Faster Fastest!!

Outfit of the day Top: Cotton On, Shorts: Romp, Bag: Some shop at Sungai Wang, Shoe: Playez.
It's 30 April 2011, is the end of April,
my brother decided brought us to watched movie at Summit. 'Who of us?' Sista yee ying, sista boyfie and I :) First and foremost, I want talk about Summit. U know why I hate to go there? 1. Nothing to shop, 2. Cinema damn small, 3. The whole shopping centre is full of smoke. The three reason is enough for me I will not go there A-N-Y-M-O-R-E !
 Okay, stop talking about that place YeeChien !

Before go there, we had our breakfast at Do Re Mi@Sungai Buloh.

Are you drooling? :D

Before go in the cinema, we had some fun at here ;D

CLEAR !

Hello hello people, here are the racing game !!!
Kah Weng VS Kent
The strength of both of them are good. Guess who will won? :)

Yeah, it's movie time !
Fast & Furious 5
The movie that you must watch, really A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!

Cool huh?

Bye ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment