Tuesday 17 May 2011

Miixiu miixiu

Hyeee! :D Blogging time again ! Just want do a short post for today :) 

I'm feeling upset right now actually because tomorrow got drawing examinations and I don't know what title I want to draw :O As you know, I'm not good at drawing, this is a challenge for me. I do think my blog is getting bored, so I changed the whole new blog layout a few days ago. What do you think? Song nice huh? :) 

Confusing what mean of my post title for today? Have you seen the movie call "下一站幸福"? This is one word that always mention by an actor. Miixiu miixiu >> Miss you miss you :) I'm missing my lil sister Xiao Qi so badly :( I want meet her now, can I? 

Stop blogging Yee ! Think about your drawing title for tomorrow ! (said by sister yee ying) 

IMY  

No comments:

Post a Comment