Monday 30 May 2011

Non-stop!!

HELLOOOOOOOO ! It's blogging time agian! I promised you guys I will update my blog more often right? :) Yesterday is really happy actually because we keep hanging out non-stop!! :D

Early in the morning,we went to sister yee teng make up show at Kepong. I have learn a bit make up skills? :) No at all, I just doing camera girl :S
By the way, the show was really awesome :D 

Went back home, wait brother Kent woke up. He brought us to Sunway Pyramid for lunch :P Yesterday Sunway's car park was fulled. Was wondering any event inside? No, Nothing special inside @.@ Anyway, that's not our problem. Sakae Sushi, not bad at all. The environment of the restaurant is really nice and comfort, plus the food are not really pricey! So, it's worth to have lunch or dinner at that place :P



Since we were so hungry at that time, so we order a lot of food :D



After dinner, we went to lower ground floor :P
Look at her weird face :P
And yeah, bought a flats at Padini. I love ittt 


After that, we went to Kota Damansara for dinner with Papa, Mama and sister yee teng :)
Then HOME SWEET HOME...


The song of the day : Boyfriend - Big Time Rush feat. Snoop Dogg
 
I don't care at all what you done before, all I really is to be your, your boy boy b-b-b-b-b-boy friend.
Okay, stop ! 


Alright. I think thats all for today. Bye peoples ! :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment