Monday 23 May 2011

WOW WOW WOW!

HELLOOOOOOO! Imma here to blog again :) Feel this week I update my blog so often? Ya, since I got many materials havent blog yet. Or should I say many photos? Whatever. So I decide all make it for today.

Okay, back to topic! 
Mama Lee no cook yesterday, so we decided having dinner with aunty ping at Kota Damansara :) I first time having dinner here. The first step when I go in the restaurant, it make me feel so warm. Lets see the photos! 


 Feel warm huh? 


WOW WOW WOW ! There got many choices of food ! Such as noodles, rice, porridge, dumplings, dishes and dessert! Are you drooling? HAHAHA *evil laugh*

The weather is not as good as before, drink more water or drink this is also a good choice :) Sorry, I dunno what name of the drinks :S Chinese called Lon Hon Go liang shui?  

Mama Lee one. 

Mine one. Taste not bad :)

 Aunty ping one.



Awwwwww, delicious ! Recommended :)


Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks ! I almost drink it twice a week. I really really fall in love with Starbucks GreenTea Frappucino ♥ ♥ 

Headache :(
Byee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment