Sunday 8 May 2011

Mother's Day ♥

안녕하세요 여러분
It's blogging time!! Thanks to the crazy weather, if I no mistaken this morning about 3 or 4am only I can sleep :( As you know, my room no air-conditioning, so sad :( 
Okay, back to topic! 
Today is Mother's Day, but we decided celebrate yesterday. On that day me, sister yumiko, sister yee teng, sister yee ying, her bf, brother Kent, and mama Lee. Papa didn't follow us because he don't like eat japanese food or korea food. He is a Authentic Chinese. HAHA ! So where we go? We went to tao@Sunway Giza had our japan buffet :) It's my first time I been here for dinner. Their food, service everything was very good :) I still remember the waiter who serve us very polite. I want say to him * Thank you so much, you're really good * :)


Our seats.

Feel very warm? :) 


 It's time to taste some cuisine!! :D

 Pictures of us 
Mama Lee ♥

Elder sister yumiko ♥

My outfit of the day  Top: some shop in Sunway Pyramid, Jegging: ZARA
Sister yee ying and her bf ♥



Sister yee ying and her bf is playing badminton at living room  -.- I'm going to join now :)
Bye ! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment