Tuesday 31 May 2011

Relationship.

No one understand me. 
As you know what my title for today, then you will know who I'm saying right now.
Maybe in your mind, I'm a play girl even a money minded girl. 
I thought someone can understand me, especially Y-O-U. But so sad there's no one. 
You're not me, so you don't understand. 
Try to stand on my position and think about it. 
I'm a girl. I needs what girl need.
I know him pamper me so well and always put up with me when I was angry sometimes. I knew he did many things for me. I knew it very well. 
But sometimes I need is just protection and accompany.
Is it so difficult for you?
This is the simplest one in a relationship. But what kind of relationship I had?
I know one and half year is not supposed to give up so easily. 
But sometimes I will choose to give up, it would be better for you and for me. 


Lastly, I just want to tell you guys, 
sometimes between a relationship have a lot of minor problems that we have ignored, but when they come together, they doesn't look minor anymore. 


After all this is my personal problems. Sorry I don't think I should share about it.
Anyway, I'm alright now, don't worry! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment