Wednesday 1 June 2011

I'm okay!

The relationship is ended. I know it is shocking and most of you might not believe on that an it was too sudden?
No. Not really sudden actually.
It is not a big problem that turned up suddenly and made this relationship ended like that.
As I told you yesterday, "sometimes have a lot of minor problems that we have ignored, but when they come together, they doesn't look minor anymore".
I know some of you might thinking I'm a bad girl as I broke up with him.
But what I can tell you is just, what you see is doesn't stand for the fact.
I'm not a lil girl anymore.
I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn how to let go.
Anyway, I'm okay right now. Thanks for caring darlings :) It's sweet 


The song of the day : I'm Okay - 马嘉轩


No comments:

Post a Comment