Friday 10 June 2011

10062011

 Blog blog blog ! :D I'm totally asleep, my brain is not functioning, eye lids are so heavy but I feel like blogging tonight because I scare I have no time blog tomorrow :( I regretted for not taking a big power nap just now. Since everyone wants to know purse I'm using and I'm getting tired of typing the same thing over and over again. So I decided to blog about it right now. 
Yay! I'm using two-colours slim purse that I bought from SaleBuy Shop at Facebook. The people is posted it on Monday, actually next day I can get it, but since the purse is delaying at post office so today only I get. 


 Mine one, sister yee ying one and cousin christine ng one :) 


Awesome huh? :) Draw by sister yee ying. I think she should go to design course rather than accounting ! :S 


I really spent a lot on this month like stuff, hang out with babes, bought birthday present for someone. I should earn more money for those important things, camera and so on. Actually I'm a good earner and I want to have my own camera so badly, but when I see some nice stuff I just can't control myself. KILLMEPLEASE. I will try my best to earn more money. Trust me :)


Bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment