Sunday 12 June 2011

I like it MOVIE MOVIE

HELLOOO, lovely Sunday ! School is reopen soon :) / :( Happy because I can meet my babes, since I didn't hang out with them in this two weeks holiday. Sad because I'm going to see my bad results :( Okay, back to topic ! Have a half day out with sister yee ying and her boyfriend for movie at Sunway Pyramid :) When we reached there, sister boyfriend headed to cinema to buy movie tickets, sister yee ying and I went to Chatime to chill. 

Chatimeeeee! :D
Winter Lemon Tea with pearl & Pearl Milk Tea

We decided to watch Super 8 and the time 10pm was fulled. So picked the 11.15pm one.

So what we did in the few hours before movie? Having our supper of course! 
We went to Ireland's Potato. The place was suggested by ME


Recommended :)

Pictures of us :


Last update of the holiday :) Soooo, school reopening tomorrow. And I not even prepared yet to go back to that cage. I will never be prepared going back there. The books, the rules, the teachers, the homeworks. Grrrrrrr. I didn't even touch my holiday homeworks which I only remember about it just now Diana remind me at Facebook. But I didn't touch it at all. Anyway, a big thanks to Diana :) ILoveChu ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment