Tuesday 7 June 2011

Double C ♥

 Hey guys! I'm sorry for not being efficient, didn't have time to update my blog :( Well, I went to Fraser Hill yesterday with my lovely big family. Just a simple one day trip. Will have a post about my one day trip soon :)

Alright, it's Tuesday today! Double C decided went to Sunway Pyramid. We headed to cinema to buy the movie tickets. Since Christine Ng insist on watching Panda and the time 12pm was fulled. So we cancel for movie. What we do? Shopping time, of course! And guess what? I've bought many stuff today. Ohh, so happy! :D Anyway, I think it's time to take our lunch? Or dinner? Whatever la kay. 
Awwwww, You wouldn't believe that. The place was suggested by ME! You know what? Every time people ask me where to eat or where to go or what else, I will just say I DON'T KNOW. Omggg, I think there are something wrong with me today :S 

Ajisen Ramen ♥
Yummy yummy ! 


 Shopped for a lil while then we found that we have nothing better can do already. So? Juice Works time! :D 

 We've chatted a lot about relationship. I think I have a lot of experience, HAHA 

Sister yee ying's birthday is around the corner. So Christine Ng decided bought a birthday present for her. She seemed to lack nothing, so she decided bought earings for her. Nice huh? 

Thats all for today. Nights people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment