Saturday 28 May 2011

27052011 ♥

Hey guys, I finally have time to blog. Zzz... I just wanna do a short post for today. So many things have happened in this month actually, I'm not going to mention about it. As you know it's personal.
Life still goes on. We can't predict the future, so just let it be. Am I right? :)
Anyway, my examination semester 1 finally is over and holidays is going to start. I'm so stressed when I having my exam. But is already passed right? So stop thinking about that :)

Back to topic, 
I no go school yesterday because examination is over. So my babes and I decided start our holidays earlier. We decided go to Disco Skating at Subang Avenue@Subang Jaya. Disco Skating is mean pulley :) 
Before we go pulley, we had our breakfast at McD. Then watched movie at Ming Yang's house. And had our lunch at Pizza Hut

Hmmm, nothing can write. Let the photos do the talk :)

Pulley site. The feel was good and each person just cost about RM 15 :)

Babe Nicole.

Shikin.

 Me, babe Sherin and Adreena.


Bella, Sherin, Me, Sabrina, Adreena and Shu.


Had a nice day with them 


The date of 27052011 is actually our 1 year and 8 month Anniversary. And I'm not going to celebrated with him. Sorryyyy :(
Maybe this month have happened many things. By an illusion, I just want be friends with him. Be friends is better I think. Okay, stop thinking about that Yee !

Start every day off with a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment