Monday 16 May 2011

What can I do?

Loving my outfit for that day  Top: Forever 21, Shorts: sister bought from Thailand
Heyyy! :D Sorry for not updating blog more than 7 days? LOL. 

It's getting super duper hot in our country. When I wait mama come and fetch me after school, Imma melt like an ice-cream :S I just can't stand there A-N-Y-M-O-R-E ! What's going on in our country?! Answer me ! 

Well, it's 15 May 2011, Sunday. I went out with my brother, sister yee ying and her bf. Since stay at home is sooooooooooo boring. So we decided went to 1utama to chill and window shopping.

Hmmm, nothing can write actually. So just let the photos do the talk :)





Today I had my english examination paper 1. Paper got two essay have to answer. I think Imma gonna fail my english paper :O 
Sorry teachers, I will do well next time.  

Lastly, it's Teacher's Day!  Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers surrounding us :) 

May you have FUN FUN day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment