Wednesday 28 September 2011

School look  

Just feel like blogging because I'm facing the laptop and doing nothing lol -.- The weather is so hot recently. I just can't stand there anymore, I'm melting like an ice-cream :O What happen to you, earth ? Please take care earth :) 

My hair is getting longer and longer and I think it's time to cut it. But I  long hair :( I don't even cut  my hair shorter that shoulder since I was 6 years old ? But now seems too long and makes me look mature -.- I just 16 years old right now, I don't want look mature, grrrrrrrr. Sigh, my final exam is gonna start on next friday. Should be excited about that, but I don't :/ Anyway, I just hope I can get at least 2 A's in any subject *pray* 

And yea, after final exam I'm going to Bangkok, Thailand with my lovely family *excited excited* :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment