Wednesday 21 September 2011

Get to know me!

Hello peeps!  It's is a vain post actually, just feel like blogging suddenly. TEEHEE. You guys want to know me more ? See this post carefully and do always follow my blog  

Lets start ! :)  

  1. I really enjoy the moment when I shop. And I can't control myself when I see something nice -.- 
  2. I'm so glad that somebody make my life full of colours. Family is my soul and I love all my family members. My lovely babes are my everything, they cheer me up when I'm down. Love you guys so much  Babyboy, I won't die for you but I  you so muchie ! 
  3. I really hate the fucking people with the fucking attitude :@
  4. I addicted Chatime Pearl Milk Tea and Starbucks Green Tea Frappucino ! I almost drink it twice a week 
  5. I would like to join Sherin and Nicole in the future to Japan Disneyland and they will join me to France 
  6. I don't make up. My babes said that I got a natural beauty :) Trust me, I don't even wear foundation or the so call BB cream. 
  7. Guess what ? I got 3 eyelids. Special huh ? 
  8. I think I'm tall. I got long leg, long hand even long hair ! HAHAHA 
Here are the 8 facts of me. Thats all for today ! Tata 


No comments:

Post a Comment