Wednesday 7 September 2011

L O L

Hello :D Hows your holiday? Have fun? I'm not really enjoy my 1 weeks more holiday :( Students always wish for holidays right? But at the same time, we complain about holidays are so boring lol -.- Nvm, its okay! :) During my raya holiday I and my lovely gang decided make a bbq party at Ong's house ! Some ingredients we have to buy ourself. So 12pm, we meet in Sunway Pyramid :) 

 Babe Sherin 

Before we heading to Giant to buy some ingredients for bbq. We went to SAKAE SUSHI for brunch :B 

 The whole shop are using an iPad 2 to take order! COOL :P 
At that time, I wanna grab the iPad home :( 


 There are few plate of sushi that our eat that day.  If you realize at my previous post I always combine all my photos in 1 very cute wallpaper. It's easier and you no need upload your photos tons of tons of time. If you are blogger too, you should do like me :P 


I shared this with baby boy :) 
I think the food stale. After eat this, me and baby boy keep vomit lol -.- Or our stomach something wrong? 

We reached Ong's house! Bbq start ! :D
What are you looking for? 

One of our members :) 

Kai Lun 

So sad, didn't took so much picha with them :( I miss all the fun times that we had together. Love you guys so much :* 


Okay, I think thats all for today. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment