Friday 2 September 2011

Double C VS One Y

 Hello guys and girls :D As you know I was planned my shopping day with my sister last week :) My cousin Christine was tag along. We reached 1 Utama at 9.30am I think because sister yee ying boyfie need to work at 9.45am so we just follow his car. It's like so crazy you know? This is the first time I went there at these time -.- And I'm shocked, it is a lot of people are start shopping in the early morning :/


10.30am we went to cinema queue up for Cars 2 but there are totally full, so we changed to Spy Kids All The Time In The World. Not bad :P 

As you know, all around the world are having crazy sale until 4 September. Before we plan this, We think we can buy a lot of stuff, but actually not really -.- I think Sunway Pyramid is better. 

Sushi Zanmai for lunch :) That day like very crowded and we queue up more than 10 minutes wtf :/ 

 Guys and girls are you drooling? * ngek ngek * 


 Picha of us  


Before home sweet home, we went to Tutti Frutti  Our favourite one ! 


Outfit of the day 

No comments:

Post a Comment