Wednesday 31 August 2011

Creative?

Hiiii darlings! :D Gonna do a short update for today before I having my dinner :) Yea, you didn't see wrong, I'm not  having my dinner yet and I know now already so late. Or call supper? Whatever la kay. Had a day out with lovely family : Mama lee and sista yee ying yesterday. We went to IKEA. As you know, all shopping complex are having crazy sale. 

Outfit of the day : 
Top: MNG
Jeans: From Taiwan
Bag: From Taiwan

That day in IKEA like super duper crowded :/ And all the lil things are just below rm20 ! 

Like tissues, handkerchief, towel, clocks, spoon fork and so forth. All like very colourful :) We are so crazyyyy, whatever things in front of us, we just took it and capture. Hahaha ! 


Shock? 


Sista yee teng bought Cheki from Pavilion I think. I want to buy this long time but now my sista bought it means I don't need to buy already yay ! :D 


Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment