Saturday 13 August 2011

S-M-A-R-T-P-H-O-N-E-S

Taken by iPhone 4 

 Yea, I'm blogging so often since I don't have any plan for this lovely Saturday :'( But its okay, I think tomorrow will be a happy Sunday? Weeee B) I'm  gonna do a very short post for today. Since technology is very advanced now, everyone around me are using smartphone. I wanna get myself a smartphone too! :( Can I ? * dreaming * Sister yee teng just got herself an iPhone 4 white. When I'm holding her smartphone, I'm just not willing to put down. You can imagine how awesome of her smartphone! The cool applications, the font, camera and so forth. I think the iPhone camera are clean & clear than my own camera? So kua zhang? Not really guys, I'm telling you the truth ! 


I swear I'll earn a lot of money as fast as possible ! Because I wanna get myself a smartphone! :)


Good night darlings! Lovechu :*

No comments:

Post a Comment