Saturday 27 August 2011

Ho ho holiday!

Last post was published at last week? I have no updated my blog almost a week. I was not busy, I'm just lazy :S *KILLMEPLEASE* Didn't updated because my mind went blank, like thoroughly blank. Just wanna make a short post for today :)
 Hari Raya are starting, which means I having my holidays now! Yay! And yeah, my sis and I plan to go 1 Utama on 31 August for shopping ! Can't wait ! 


I'm not a Korean freak but recently I'm addicted to this Korean drama entitled "My girlfriend is Gumiho (nine-tailed fox)" ! I don't know how long has the drama been released. I knew it through Astro Channel Shuang Xin lately. I love watching this drama. It's a drama about a guy who fall in love with a nine-tailed fox and how their love story goes on. Shin Min Ah (The main female character). She is so pretty, especially when she smile because she has a pair of sweet dimples which every girls likes to have ! I'm catching this drama every week days ! I can't miss a single episode because I can't wait to watch the ending of this drama. TEEHEE


Thats all for today :) Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment