Monday 29 August 2011

You think you can style?

Helloooo, I'm here to blog again! Miss me huh ? :P Since papa mama still don't know what the plan during my raya holiday, so just stay at home this few days :( And I have nothing to do, so just  spend some time to blog :) So good right ? *perasan* Hahaha ! Okay, back to topic! Do you think you can style ? Today I wanna share with you some outfits that I took from LOOKBOOK.nu  . I think I can style but I don't think I can style like them :'( Every outfits got their own name :S So lets see their really AWESOME outfits :D 

 Lovely Pepa for Stradivarius: my choice? 
Ultra Slim jeans! 


 Someone Like You


I like this (Y) :D 


 Quiet Riot - giveaway


I Hate you -.- 

OMGGGGGGGG, leopard print ! * like like like

 You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one 


 Lift off 


The Romactic


If my boyfriend wear like him, I just can't control myself and shout "So handsomeeeeeee". *blush*


Thats all for today. Hope you have learn some skills to style yourself and enjoy too :) Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment