Friday 16 September 2011

My dream?

Hellow Peepo, it's Friday ! :DD I was plan blog in this morning, but PLAN FAIL :( Because I was fight with mama in the early morning * feel bad * :'( Okay, back to topic ! What's your dream? My dream is be a professional photographer. The reasons I wanna be a photographer is photo can keep our sweet and happy moment with the loves one  I'm not good in photography, but I would give it a try if I got the chance. But after form 5, mama not allow me taking photography course :O I was begging her so badly, but the answer still the same. Haih... I like don't know what to do after form 5 :S Any idea?

 I hope this camera will be mine soon and I can bring it to all around the world :( 


 She is Mandy Gioh. She studied Foundation in Design at Taylor's University Lakeside Campus. She is professional photographer I think, since she is just a student. Here is her page Keep calm and snap on. Might LIKE her page and SUPPORT her :) 


And she also having a lot of photoshoot with those famous blogger !


 Issabellakuan ♥ 


 Chuckei Baby Jane 


Daphkisses 


U can see all the photos that she took is really nice. I visit her page almost everyday -.- Photography is really my passion also, so please pray for me that I can take photography course after form 5 ! Then I can having photoshoot with you guys right? :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment